Old 29-07-2005, 11:32 PM
LM

Default Who Eats the Seeds

Spaghetti squash - who eats the seeds ? Around here people dig the seeds
out (after cooking) and throw them away. Don't know why - the few that I've
eaten tasted fine. What happens in your area ?

Old 30-07-2005, 04:13 AM
Doug Kanter

"LM" wrote in message
Spaghetti squash - who eats the seeds ? Around here people dig the seeds
out (after cooking) and throw them away. Don't know why - the few that
I've
eaten tasted fine. What happens in your area ?

What do you mean by "around here"? How many people does your observation
include?

Old 30-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Doug Kanter

"LM" wrote in message
Spaghetti squash - who eats the seeds ? Around here people dig the

seeds
out (after cooking) and throw them away. Don't know why - the few that
I've
eaten tasted fine. What happens in your area ?

What do you mean by "around here"? How many people does your observation
include?

8

OK....I thought you were suggesting that it was a regional preference. :-)

Old 31-07-2005, 04:15 AM
LM

"LM" wrote in message
Spaghetti squash - who eats the seeds ? Around here people dig the

seeds
out (after cooking) and throw them away. Don't know why - the few

that
I've
eaten tasted fine. What happens in your area ?

What do you mean by "around here"? How many people does your

observation
include?

8

OK....I thought you were suggesting that it was a regional preference. :-)

So do you have anything to contribute or are you just being a wise-ass ?

Old 31-07-2005, 02:34 PM
G Henslee

LM wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

OK....I thought you were suggesting that it was a regional preference. :-)

So do you have anything to contribute or are you just being a wise-ass ?

Bawahahahaha
Old 31-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Doug Kanter

"LM" wrote in message
Spaghetti squash - who eats the seeds ? Around here people dig the
seeds
out (after cooking) and throw them away. Don't know why - the few

that
I've
eaten tasted fine. What happens in your area ?

What do you mean by "around here"? How many people does your

observation
include?

8

OK....I thought you were suggesting that it was a regional preference.
:-)

So do you have anything to contribute or are you just being a wise-ass ?

Do you always have problems when someone asks you to clarify your question?

Old 01-08-2005, 03:05 AM
newsgroup

I don't grown spaghetti squash, but do other winter squashes. Butternut,
acorn and pumkin all roast fantastic seeds! The acorn is especially plump
making them my favorites.