Old 28-09-2002, 03:05 PM

Default Hints

"Tim Fischer" wrote:
wrote in message

Um..guess again,Tim. I use it to kill off unwanted grass's,and then
slice seed right over it as soon as it dries. Seedlings grow right thru
the dead stuff. You might find a one week wait period some place on the
label,but it's never said three weeks.

There's no need to be rude.

I wasn't being rude,just correcting more misinformation.

As I posted earlier, I was doing this by

memory. I just checked the bottle and it says 7 days for lawn grasses.
(For what it's worth the label mentions "3 days" for some other types of
planting and I'm guessing my mind mixed the numbers together).

Those wait times are to allow the round up to travel thru the plant,and
into the root system.

--
God Bless America - http://members.aol.com/flyitproudly/flag.html

Go#40 Usenet Newsgroup Service
Old 05-05-2003, 10:56 PM

"Tim Fischer" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Peonies - flowering hints Farm1 United Kingdom 6 06-05-2005 12:29 PM
The Garden Hints of a Special Season Soon to Come [email protected] Gardening 0 17-02-2005 12:20 PM
Any Hints On Clump Division? GERDDI CYW Bamboo 1 08-09-2003 10:17 PM
OT helpful hints OT John Rutz Ponds 8 10-07-2003 09:47 PM
Napolitano's hints place forest care ahead of partisan issues Aozotorp alt.forestry 0 07-12-2002 01:31 PM