Old 28-06-2007, 11:43 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default GARDEN FROM SCRATCH

Hi,

I have just cleared my backyard and am ready to start my new garden. I have
gardened before but on a much smaller scale and never from the bottom up.
Any suggestions? I live in the New Orleans area. I wish there was someone
that would be willing to come look and help me. I can't afford a landscaping
company, but would love some additional input.

THANKS!

Old 28-06-2007, 04:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Lori1964 via HomeKB.com" u35409@uwe wrote in message
Hi,

I have just cleared my backyard and am ready to start my new garden. I
have
gardened before but on a much smaller scale and never from the bottom up.
Any suggestions? I live in the New Orleans area. I wish there was
someone
that would be willing to come look and help me. I can't afford a
landscaping
company, but would love some additional input.

THANKS!

Free advice is usually available locally at the local nursery. Other input
from neighbors with gardens can help. Some might come over as do the
look-see. You don't need a big advice filtration system from advice
originating from the entire U.S. as a result.
Dave