Old 18-12-2008, 08:18 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Interior Design Service Online Expands with A La Carte InteriorDesign

Interior Design Service Online has expanded the services offered to
now include a la carte custom design options for home owners in need
of specific design advice. In addition to their custom room
packages, designing a room top to bottom for online customers anywhere
in the USA, the new services allow individuals to obtain professional
interior design advice for their specific design needs. Additionally,
paint color consultations for one room or an entire home as well as
custom floor plans / furniture layouts are available.

“Your Personal Design Question Answered” is a great new service
allowing customers to pick a designer’s brain with that nagging design
questions that they cannot seem to solve. This is an affordable and
personalized way to utilize a professional interior designer’s service
without the high cost of having someone come into your home.

One recent customer in Augusta, GA stated, “Interior Design Service
Online helped me create a living room that I adore. They listened to
my wishes for the space and designed a room that met the needs of my
family as well as my taste. They addressed all my function and design
challenges while staying within my budget.”

This customer service based company understands the need for human
communication and reassurance that there is indeed a professional
designer behind the website, and welcomes inquiries by phone or email.

For additional information please visit http://www.interiordesignserviceonline.com
or contact .