Old 03-01-2009, 04:46 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Thanking God for our Lawns

I know this is not a religious board but, often times when I see flowers
grow, trees with their
leaves, birds flying, and even weeds, I think of God and all that He has
created.

Well, I would like to share with you a nice web site about our Savior and
Lord - Jesus Christ.
http://jesus.christ.org/ This is a site where you can learn more about our
Savior, ask questions, and even join the online forum and ask questions and
discuss our Savior.

So, not matter what kind of faith you practice, as we wait for spring to
come and flowers to bloom, come on over to http://jesus.christ.org/ and ask
some questions about Jesus and the meaning of life, love, faith,
forgiveness, and anything else you can think of.

Have a great January!

http://jesus.christ.org/