Old 11-07-2003, 12:47 AM
brenda.herman

Default Lawnboy mowers

Anyone owning a Lawnboy Gold Series lawn mower? This is my 2nd one and this
one seems to be a lemon. I've had it in for repair 4 times in 1 year. The
fuel plug goes bad and leaks fuel all over the garage floor. Any past
experience...

Old 11-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Tom J

"brenda.herman" wrote in message
newsNmPa.26169$OZ2.3788@rwcrnsc54...
Anyone owning a Lawnboy Gold Series lawn mower? This is my 2nd one and this
one seems to be a lemon. I've had it in for repair 4 times in 1 year. The
fuel plug goes bad and leaks fuel all over the garage floor. Any past
experience...

Like a lot of other merchandise being sold with name tags we think we know,
Lawnboy is now made by anyone that will enter into an agreement to produce and
sell under that name through a licensing agreement.

Tom J

Old 11-07-2003, 02:20 AM
Victor Grund

Sadly, this is well said.

--
(Please Note: My email address has changed; see headers).

Old 13-07-2003, 01:56 PM
Scott Downey

Sell it and forget it.
Go buy a cheap wallmart mower.
"Victor Grund" wrote in message
Sadly, this is well said.

Old 13-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Chris

Hey I have had one of those cheap mowers for 5 years. Maybe I should change
the oil and the spark plug? It has not failed to start yet even after a
winter of sitting.

Old 05-08-2003, 02:02 AM
Matt

[posted and mailed]

"Tom J" wrote in
:

"brenda.herman" wrote in message
newsNmPa.26169$OZ2.3788@rwcrnsc54...
Anyone owning a Lawnboy Gold Series lawn mower? This is my 2nd one
and this one seems to be a lemon. I've had it in for repair 4 times
in 1 year. The fuel plug goes bad and leaks fuel all over the garage
floor. Any past experience...

Like a lot of other merchandise being sold with name tags we think we
know, Lawnboy is now made by anyone that will enter into an agreement
to produce and sell under that name through a licensing agreement.

Tom J

Wrong!!!

LawnBoy is wholy owned and manufactured by Toro, that's right, Toro!
Has been since the mid 1990's. Before that, it was its own company,
did and still to this day does build its own cast deck two cycle mowers.
The sheet metal four cycles are either Lawn Boy or Toro decks depending
on whether the discharge is at the front right corner or not, with
Briggs or Tecumseh engines. The two cycles engines are still Lawn Boy
built.

Matt
30 years in Outdoor Power Equipment repairs

Lawnboy short block nick Lawns 3 06-07-2018 12:10 AM
Is there a chain store that sells Lawnboy air filters? ecarecar Lawns 0 24-04-2008 09:53 PM
Air Filter for Older Lawnboy ecarecar Lawns 7 06-05-2006 02:18 AM
Lawnboy running eratically Frank Logullo Gardening 13 11-05-2005 12:54 PM
LawnBoy gas tank leak AB Lawns 0 09-09-2003 03:02 PM