Old 05-08-2003, 10:02 PM
John T McDougald

Default Need Help IDing this Weed..

Over the last couple of months I have been fighting a loosing battle
with the weed that I placed on my personal web page. It has nearly
overtaken my yard and shrubbery. I have tried spraying it with Roundup and
it kills it off but also destroys part of the shrubbery.
It produces a small orange colored fruit with red seeds. I try to
spray or pull the weed before it produces the seed but it keeps coming back.
Any help you can give me in getting rid of this weed will be greatly
appreciated.

I will be posting again at other times for help in repairing and
maintaining my yard that I have inherited. Maintenance was only taken to a
point of weekly mowings. I live in Central Florida, and have a nice yard
space with an installed sprinkler system that was only run twice a year to
make sure it still worked.....Need I say more.

Web Page Address: http://web.tampabay.rr.com/johnmcdougal
Thanks
John T McD.

Old 06-08-2003, 12:12 AM

"John T McDougald" wrote:
[...]

If you're getting the round-up on your shrub's, you'll need to
switch to a wick application. You will be sponging the control
product on, instead of spraying it.

--
GO# 40
Old 06-08-2003, 01:22 AM
John T McDougald

Unfortuantely, this weed drapes and weaves itself into the bushes.
Attempting to brush on or apply enough onto the weed to kill it.

John T McD.

Old 06-08-2003, 10:24 PM
John T McDougald

Unfortuantely, this weed drapes and weaves itself into the bushes.
Attempting to brush on or apply enough onto the weed to kill it is
impossible. Also, trying to get into the budh well enough to pull it up
wold take a contortionist.

John T McD.

Old 07-08-2003, 12:22 AM
John T McDougald

test

"John T McDougald" wrote in message
[...]

help on IDing cactus seed Sam Gardening 7 01-05-2004 06:02 AM
help on IDing cactus seed Sam Texas 0 25-04-2004 07:03 PM
help on IDing cactus seed Sam Australia 0 25-04-2004 07:03 PM
Need help IDing grass in yard. John T McDougald Lawns 3 09-10-2003 01:34 AM
Need help IDing a tuber Ken Anderson Edible Gardening 2 28-09-2003 06:22 PM