Old 08-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Chad Penney

Default Anyone use a ESP-4Mi?

I curently have a chap Orbit six zone controller on my sprinkler
system. I would like to upgrade to something that offers more zones
and more programming options and I think I like the Rainbird ESP
modular controller. Does anyone have any experience with these
controllers? I'd like to here what the general thoughts are before
buying one.