Old 26-09-2003, 11:13 PM
Alan Illeman

Default Ground preparation ?

We have a vegetable patch that I've turned over
and weeded and wish to sod it. I don't have a
roller so would just walking over it, compact it
enough prior to sodding.

Also is this a good/bad time ? I'm in Toronto

Old 27-09-2003, 11:03 AM
Die Spammer !!!

Sod is pregrown seed so the grass is pretty much already grown. Yard
rollers would compact the sod more evenly, but stepping on the sod would
work also if you step on the whole sod surface.