Old 26-03-2004, 09:06 AM
Herbert Nagler

Default Briggs & Stratton 6 hp with governor - adjustments ?

My mower engine blubbers (misses a beat once every 2 seconds or so). It
seems to get worse, when it gets warmer. There used to be air-mixture
adjustment screws on earlier models, can't find any on this new one. Can
anyone give me any hints, before I take it to the mechanics?

Thanks
H.N.

Old 26-03-2004, 08:33 PM
RoyDMercer

Go to http://www.briggsandstratton.com/ where you can download a manual for
your particular model using the engine model #.

Old 26-03-2004, 09:12 PM
Herbert Nagler

RoyDMercer wrote:
Go to http://www.briggsandstratton.com/ where you can download a
manual for your particular model using the engine model #.

Thanks Roy !
H.N.