Old 13-04-2004, 01:05 AM
Peter H

Default lawn repair question

"john" wrote in message
. rogers.com...
i recently purchase a home that has some damage to the front lawn ... the
next door neighbor tells me that someone came last year and sprayed the

lawn
( with what i do not know ) and after it was sprayed it went down hill in
certain parts of the lawn ... these parts of the lawn are dead and have
turned to be like a sponge .. i wondering how to repair it .. is it

possible
that those areas have been poisioned ... also in the area is what appears

be a small flowering schrub of some kind .. im attaching a picture of the
affected area .. and help would be greatly appreciated

You attached a huge binary to that post John. That's a nono. This isn't a
binary newsgroup. You should post the photo somewhere else and provide a
link to it.

In answer to your question though I would say this. To me the damage looks
like grubs, but could be some other insect, depending on where you live.

The lawn doesn't care if it's been poisoned or not btw. Only people do.

Peter H

Old 13-04-2004, 12:33 PM
john

lol thx for being a dick and complaining about a photo

dumbass
"Peter H" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

Old 14-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Peter H

"john" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
lol thx for being a dick and complaining about a photo

dumbass
"Peter H" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

"john" wrote in message
[...]

Well I wasn't complaining about the photo John I was just letting you know
the rules of the road, even if they are ignored most of the time.

Peter H

Old 14-04-2004, 08:33 PM
john

hey Peter you think im actually that stupid .... man what some people try to
impose as an "made up rule" lol
"Peter H" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

"john" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
lol thx for being a dick and complaining about a photo

dumbass
"Peter H" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

Old 15-04-2004, 12:03 AM
Peter H

"john" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
hey Peter you think im actually that stupid .... man what some people try

impose as an "made up rule" lol
"Peter H" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

"john" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
lol thx for being a dick and complaining about a photo

dumbass
"Peter H" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

"john" wrote in message
[...]