Old 11-10-2004, 05:43 AM
kilroy bass

Default what to do after weed removal (o)

hi,

I just removed a stretch of weed by hand.
Took a hell of a long time and
a lot of trash bags. Now there's a lot of
patches in the lawn. How do I repair that? And will weed
grow back in the lawn?
Old 12-10-2004, 01:25 AM
Peter H

kilroy bass wrote:
hi,

I just removed a stretch of weed by hand.
Took a hell of a long time and
a lot of trash bags. Now there's a lot of
patches in the lawn. How do I repair that? And will weed
grow back in the lawn?

This is not a bad time to try to grow a lawn from seed... depending on
where you are writing from. If you don't get something you want in there
weeds will fill it in.

Peter H
Old 18-10-2004, 06:02 AM
benzette

I doubt you will ever stop weeds. if you put down seed now, you should
be able to get some going. depends on the seed also . the bare spots
will eventually fill in by them selves

kilroy bass wrote:
hi,

I just removed a stretch of weed by hand.
Took a hell of a long time and
a lot of trash bags. Now there's a lot of
patches in the lawn. How do I repair that? And will weed
grow back in the lawn?

Weed/shrub removal-questions Darren[_5_] Gardening 19 06-05-2011 11:15 PM
weed removal RK77 Gardening 17 11-05-2009 04:47 PM
Lawns after Rhododendron removal Bosseye Gardening 12 20-08-2007 10:36 PM
onion weed removal? speed45 Australia 4 18-09-2005 08:59 PM
Duck Weed!! Duck Weed!! Duck Weed!! Troy Church Ponds 7 05-04-2005 09:22 PM