Old 06-03-2005, 02:03 PM
geezer

Default Danged Moles!

Can someone tell me how to get rid of moles? I tried the Scotts stuff
to kill the grubs that moles supposedly feed on a few weeks ago -
they still are going strong.

Thanks
Old 06-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Dandelion Acres

I buy or make smoke bombs. Easy and spendy to buy, easy and cheap and time
consuming to make. Drop it in the fresh hole and push the smoke with a
vacuum/blower, I have a DeWalt vac that is battery powered. Pushes the
poisonous smoke quite a ways, and makes for some strange looks from the
neighbors.

news

Old 07-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Rolling Thunder

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 14:03:02 GMT, geezer wrote:

Can someone tell me how to get rid of moles? I tried the Scotts stuff
to kill the grubs that moles supposedly feed on a few weeks ago -
they still are going strong.

Thanks

What about those windmills advertised to drive moles away?

How big a tunnel does a mole make compared to a Vol?

Thunder
Old 07-03-2005, 03:28 AM
Steveo

geezer wrote:
Can someone tell me how to get rid of moles? I tried the Scotts stuff
to kill the grubs that moles supposedly feed on a few weeks ago -
they still are going strong.

Thanks

Traps are the most effective way to thin them out. They eat more earthworms
than grubs.

Chipmunks or moles? Duane Morin Gardening 6 03-10-2003 05:12 PM
Moles ROY MCMASTER Australia 4 17-04-2003 01:08 PM
Getting rid of moles Chris Haney North Carolina 7 07-04-2003 02:44 AM
Moles VS Voles smitty48 Edible Gardening 3 22-03-2003 08:44 PM
How do you get rid of moles without traps Susan E Desjardins Edible Gardening 18 18-03-2003 06:44 PM