Old 26-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Jimbo

Default best cleaner for oil stains on driveway?

I spilled some very black used motor oil on the driveway. Have used
adsorbent to remove as much as possible. How do I best get rid of the stain?

Old 27-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Don

"Jimbo" wrote in message
I spilled some very black used motor oil on the driveway. Have used
adsorbent to remove as much as possible. How do I best get rid of the

stain?

Last year my nieghbor had me use the cleaner for my grill, you just spray
it in let it sit about 30 min., then rinse it off, most of the oil come out
easily. Any deep stains I just scrubbed the cleaner into the stain and it
come out .

Old 29-03-2005, 01:57 AM
Don

just the standard grill cleaner or I use something called "KRUD KILLER"
available at wal-mart or k-mart

"Jimbo" wrote in message
OK...but WHAT cleaner?

Old 29-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Registered User

Smile

The last time I repaired my car, there was an oil leak, and I had to go hunting for a good oil stain remover to get rid of the stain on my concrete driveway. I used OIL GONE EASY HOME & DRIVEWAY S-200 and it turned the place super clean. I did not wear a mask and I don't think that you'd need one either.

Edible Oil And Crude Oil ,biodiesel Oil,palm Oil,rapeseed Oil,corn Oil dealerofoil Australia 0 25-11-2008 08:10 PM
We Have The Best Edible Oil For Sale,biodiesel Oil,palm Oil,rapeseed Oil,corn Oil dealerofoil United Kingdom 0 25-11-2008 08:06 PM
Palm Oil,vegitable Oil,sunflower Oil,biodiesel,jatropha Oil elf2110 Edible Gardening 0 27-12-2007 09:21 PM
Driveway oil stains Bobby Gardening 12 22-04-2003 01:56 PM
Driveway oil stains Bobby United Kingdom 10 22-04-2003 07:32 AM