Old 23-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Steveo wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Eat shit, spamtard.

Steveo,

With many isp's these days spam posts don't get past the server,

Last I heard individual.net is a cheap text-only NSP, not an isp,
dummy.

And that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. I didn't
mention news servers, genius.

You said isp, but are using an $10 text-only nsp because your isp
sucks for Usenet, dummy.

*Your* web-based news, web-tv, google groups. All the same and all
perfect for you, simpleton.

Google? Learn to read a header, dummy. I'm using Newsreader.com. One
of the best NSP's on the planet.

http://newsreader.com/

And what makes it all that?

Great support, bandwidth, value, and completion for starters.

And loaded with spam. Which must keep you very busy with inane replies.
As I said, the rest of us don't need to see it. Complain to the
spammer, their server or their isp. You seem to have the time. The
question, and it is questionable at this point, is if you have the sense.

bye...

Your imaginary kill-file is still fubar. Go apply for a moderator
permit, and stop post editing, dummy.

Bye, Bye International rates! Now you can call abroad for the priceof a UK call! APNADIAL United Kingdom 0 29-07-2009 05:48 PM
Bye bye Jim Webster Broadback United Kingdom 2 07-06-2007 04:21 PM
Bye Bye Irises Jack Gardening 2 29-10-2006 02:58 PM
Bye Bye Roberto United Kingdom 34 30-04-2003 03:23 AM
Bye Bye Hansa (etc.) Shiva Roses 18 20-03-2003 07:56 PM