Old 02-05-2005, 02:35 AM
JoeT

Default Longshot, chipper/shredder towbar kit pics?

I know it's an incredible longshot but what the heck, someone may know where
I can find the info or even have one to take pics of so, here goes! I have
an MTD (Yard Machines) 6.5 Horse chipper/shredder. It doesn't have a tow bar
on it as a factory installed option an until I recently acquired a back
disorder and subsequently a lawn tractor I had no need of one. I could just
pull it up the hill into areas needed. There is a factory towbar "kit"
available for $80.00 and there are of course no pictures available in the
online catalog because it's probably something that would be far too easy to
fabricate if one could only see it!

So, if anyone has one and could create and/or knows of pics somewhere that
would be great! I've googled etc. and come up dry.

Thanks in advance either way.

Joe

--
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.