Old 19-06-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Yardworks 18v combo kit

Hi everyone I am looking for some info . We just purchased a Canadian
tire Yardworks 18v combo kit Cordless . I have a question re the
battery and charger. When you do the 24 hour charge the charging
indicator light is supposed to go from red to green when fully charged.
Ours went from red to flashing amber which according to the manual
means it needs to be recharged. My husband returned the batteries and
charger to Canadian tire thinking there was something wrong with the
charger as he could use the equipment. The second unit after only 8
hours of charging is doing the same thing . Has anyone had this problem
.. Also we cannot find out what company makes this product to ask them.
Hope someone can help.
Fran

Old 20-06-2005, 01:03 AM

i have had that kind of charging problem in cold weather , but in
summer charged fine. lucas

Uv filter pump combo? Gareee© Ponds 3 30-08-2004 02:13 PM
Uv filter pump combo? Gareee© Ponds 0 29-08-2004 09:17 PM
Opinion on a Pump/Filter Combo larryw591 Ponds 2 06-10-2003 12:06 PM
Mower Scarifier combo Alan United Kingdom 0 09-09-2003 12:29 AM
Combo bulbs Paul Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 14-04-2003 06:20 PM