GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Still No Tomatoes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/96162-still-no-tomatoes.html)

Steveo 28-06-2005 07:51 AM

G Henslee wrote:
Doug Kanter burped:
"Stubby" wrote in message

plonk

Oh no. I've been plonked. Life as I know it has ended.

No doubt something you've grown quite accustomed to. How 'bout a
plink Like the sound that's heard when someone flicks your empty
cranium with their knuckle.

Hey G, did individual always display your ip numbers, or is that an added
bonus now that you pay $12 a year?

G Henslee 28-06-2005 07:37 PM

G Henslee wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"D.D. Palmer" wrote in message

Still no tomatoes here in Pittsburgh.

Jeeeeeeeez.......relax. They'll make tomatoes when they ready.
You're talking about living beings, not computers. Go read a
magazine. :-)

uh, "beings"? What are the tomato voices telling you Doug?

Well, what do YOU think they are? A form of mineral?

Until they reproduce, they may as well be minerals. Ask the
zucchini, it'll tell you.

You've gotten yourself awfully upset over the word "being". What's
YOUR definition, if any?

Jeeeeeeeez.......relax. I see you're easily provoked.

Upset? Moi? Nah... I'd never let you 'squash' my joy.

Go read a magazine. :-)

Nah...that's OK. Do *something* to justify your
presence.

Nah...that's OK. I'm through *poking you*.

Pfft...

Doug Kanter 28-06-2005 07:53 PM

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Nah...that's OK. I'm through *poking you*.

Pfft...

Back a week later, and you're talking to yourself.......a little too much
sun?

G Henslee 28-06-2005 07:56 PM

Doug Kanter wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Nah...that's OK. I'm through *poking you*.

Pfft...

Back a week later, and you're talking to yourself.......a little too much
sun?

As opposed to talking to you, potato head, at least I'm talking to an
intelligent 'being'.