Old 02-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Konyoman

Default weed control

I have a large flagstore patio and another one with paving stones and there
are tons of weeds growing up between the stones...Other than Roundup, is
there anything else I can use to kill these things...natural choices are
preferred and I don't want to dig them all up by hand!
Thanks

Old 03-07-2005, 12:29 AM
jamogod

Boil water keep it hot and pour it on, it will kill all vegetation, just
make sure you can get it to the application surface quickly.

Old 03-07-2005, 02:11 AM
scott(remove_to_reply)

A solution of 20% white vinegar out of the bottle and 80% water in a
spray bottle will kill the weeds. Spray it on and in a week they should
all be brown and crispy.

Old 03-07-2005, 03:27 AM
Oscar_Lives

"Konyoman" wrote in message
I have a large flagstore patio and another one with paving stones and there
are tons of weeds growing up between the stones...Other than Roundup, is
there anything else I can use to kill these things...natural choices are
preferred and I don't want to dig them all up by hand!
Thanks

Dump salt all over the weeds. That will kill them too.

Old 03-07-2005, 08:30 AM
Big D

"Konyoman" wrote in message
I have a large flagstore patio and another one with paving stones and there
are tons of weeds growing up between the stones...Other than Roundup, is
there anything else I can use to kill these things...natural choices are
preferred and I don't want to dig them all up by hand!
Thanks

I use a flame weeder for the grass growing in the cracks on my sidewalk, and
along my chain link fence. Just another alternative, in case you don't
want to put anything in your soil. But it's only temporary.