Old 06-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Patt

Default honda mower hrr 216

I want to put larger back wheels on my honda mower, hoping to make it easier
to push. Has anyone tried this? and what size wheels?
Pattt.

Old 06-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Edgar

"Patt" wrote in message
I want to put larger back wheels on my honda mower, hoping to make it

easier
to push.

It will. And it will handle the 'bumps' better.

Has anyone tried this?

Yes.

and what size wheels?

Go down the "lawn mower store" and measure the wheels of some of the ones
there. You can buy replacement wheels, order 'generic' wheels online and
then fabricate your own brackets (or have the local welding shop do it for
you).

Old 06-07-2005, 08:56 PM
Frank Knight

Be sure to either change or adjust the front wheels to compensate for the
larger rear wheels to level the deck.

Old 08-07-2005, 12:06 AM
encat

Hi Patt-
I always felt that the large back wheels changed the amount of effort you
had to push down on the handle to turn- making it harder to manuver. Others
may feel differently, but I would try a high wheeler out to know for sure.

Honda Mower Recall Chris Lawns 0 16-10-2003 01:32 PM
Valve clearances for Honda mower Mark Atanovich Lawns 3 16-03-2003 09:32 PM
Honda Harmony Riding Mower Electrode Lawns 0 15-02-2003 07:35 PM
Drive Belt Tension on Honda Mower? Brian Feldmann Lawns 2 26-11-2002 04:02 AM
help required for honda motor mower Laurie United Kingdom 1 22-10-2002 10:10 AM