Old 24-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Tom Gauldin

Default PERUVIAN Peppercorn

Oops- I should have used the subject line saying PERUVIAN pepper and not
Brazilian.

--

Tom Gauldin, Las Vegas NV
NEW EMAIL

"Tom Gauldin" wrote in message
After posting about our California Peppercorn trees, I did a search and
located this link and pictu

http://www-ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~katz...?Schi_ter.html

The picture of the peppercorns is identical to ours, and the foliage of

the
tree with the willow-like leaves and description is like ours as well.

Could anybody point me to a better site with more of a description of

this?
How hardy would it be in Texas or NC, do you suppose?

Old 01-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Tom Gauldin

[...]

Peruvian Lily Under Attack Fleemo Gardening 0 11-03-2004 01:32 AM
Brazil Peppercorn Tom Gauldin North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:46 PM
Peppercorn Trees from cuttings? Robert Coventry Gardening 4 13-04-2003 05:56 AM
Cactis Peruvian & More ÑödD¥ Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:35 AM
Brazil Peppercorn Tom Gauldin North Carolina 0 24-03-2003 09:08 PM