Old 29-03-2003, 04:08 PM
MJC

Default Help Qucik, Broadwells

It has been 5 years since I have been out there and I can't remember where
it is. I need directions if anyone has them. Would like to go today.
MJ

Old 29-03-2003, 04:20 PM
C G

MJC wrote:

It has been 5 years since I have been out there and I can't remember where
it is. I need directions if anyone has them. Would like to go today.
MJ

They were in the group about two weeks ago, go to Google and search.
From memory, head south on Old Stage road. Not long after you leave
Wake county, you'll see them. I assume you know what to do when you get
in the area.
Old 29-03-2003, 08:32 PM
dpaul

"C G" wrote in message
MJC wrote:

It has been 5 years since I have been out there and I can't remember

where
it is. I need directions if anyone has them. Would like to go today.
MJ

They were in the group about two weeks ago, go to Google and search.
From memory, head south on Old Stage road. Not long after you leave
Wake county, you'll see them. I assume you know what to do when you get
in the area.

I posted the following as a response in triangle.wanted recently. Could
someone here comment on when they open for the season?

Drake

**********

I take Old Stage Road south. After you cross Hwy. 42, Broadwell's is one of
the first few driveways on the left. Find the intersection of Old Stage and
42 on mapquest and you can decide for yourself if there's a route you like
better.

snip

I also want to point out that I don't think they're open right now. I seem
to remember some discussion last year that they don't open until the weather
warms up...later in April, maybe. Perhaps someone else can be more
specific?

Old 30-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Tom

I was just down that way last weekend. I actually went to "Old Stage
Road Nursery" which is directly across the street from another large
nursery, which I believe is Broadwells. (Someone else may know for
sure)In any case, the nursery across the street was open as well.

"dpaul" wrote in message om...
"C G" wrote in message
MJC wrote:

It has been 5 years since I have been out there and I can't remember

where
it is. I need directions if anyone has them. Would like to go today.
MJ

They were in the group about two weeks ago, go to Google and search.
From memory, head south on Old Stage road. Not long after you leave

Old 30-03-2003, 05:20 AM
Raleighgirl

"Tom" wrote in message
om...
| I was just down that way last weekend. I actually went to "Old
Stage
| Road Nursery" which is directly across the street from another
large
| nursery, which I believe is Broadwells. (Someone else may know
for
| sure)In any case, the nursery across the street was open as
well.

Tom, yes, Broadwell's is across the street from OSRN. Yes,
Broadwell's is open for business.
Jw

| "dpaul" wrote in message
om...
| "C G" wrote in message
| MJC wrote:
|
| It has been 5 years since I have been out there and I
can't remember
| where
| it is. I need directions if anyone has them. Would like
to go today.
| MJ
|
| They were in the group about two weeks ago, go to Google
and search.
| From memory, head south on Old Stage road. Not long after
you leave

Old 01-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Raleighgirl

"Tom" wrote in message
om...
| I was just down that way last weekend. I actually went to "Old
Stage
| Road Nursery" which is directly across the street from another
large
| nursery, which I believe is Broadwells. (Someone else may know
for
| sure)In any case, the nursery across the street was open as
well.

Tom, yes, Broadwell's is across the street from OSRN. Yes,
Broadwell's is open for business.
Jw

om...

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
Nursery recommendations--Broadwells Heidi North Carolina 5 30-03-2004 12:22 AM
Help Qucik, Broadwells MJC North Carolina 1 01-05-2003 05:47 PM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM