Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-03-2006, 11:59 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Anne Lurie

Default Want to swap plants?

We have a perfectly adequate newsgroup in triangle.gardens, thank you, and
we have actually managed a few swaps & giveaways long before you showed
p -- just as we will long after you are gone.

I strongly suggest you not reinvent the wheel.

Anne

wrote in message
ups.com...
Just started a new group called trianglegardentrade. Check it out if
you have some plants, cuttings, bulbs, etc. you would like to swap or
barter for. No sales or advertisements, please.