Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2006, 08:37 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Want to swap plants?

Anne, If I offended you, I am soooo very sorry. I have been a member
of this newsgroup for over a year and just thought it would be neat to
have one for those who just want to trade, rather than looking through
all the other gardening related topics. If you are not interested in
my idea, that is fine and you do not have to participate. However, I
find it very rude of you to be so bold as to encourage an avid SOUTHERN
gardener to be gone just because I came up with the idea. Last time I
checked this is a free country. Hope you have a great year gardening
and God Bless you.