Old 11-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Jane Peppler

Default Fig (was Raleigh Garden Club Sale)

Hi,

I went to the Garden Sale this morning. It was a cold morning but it was
mobbed! And I got a lovely fig plant for only $8! They have lots of
things at reasonable prices. I am a satisfied customer - thanks, Raleigh
Garden Club!

Jane

Old 12-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Raleighgirl

"Jane Peppler" wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| I went to the Garden Sale this morning. It was a cold morning
but it was
| mobbed! And I got a lovely fig plant for only $8! They have
lots of
| things at reasonable prices. I am a satisfied customer -
thanks, Raleigh
| Garden Club!
|
| Jane

Yep, the Garden Club sale definitely had lots of buyers. The
prices are great, the plants are healthy, the club members who
answer questions are very knowledgeable (thanks to Marcy, Erica
and Rita amongst others) and give good advice. All of the plants
are marked with name and conditions needed so selection is fairly
easy except that there are so MANY plants to choose from! Rah!
Rah!
The azaleas, camellias and rhodos are gorgeous, too. In case
anyone is interested, there are also 2 varieties of gardenias
available.
O, and there's a rumor that they will have the sale in the fall,
too. Yippee!
Jeny

Old 01-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Raleighgirl