Old 26-04-2003, 03:56 PM
GE

Default Fencing For Sale

12 sections, 8 feet wide and six feet tall. In good condition. Some pieces
need replacing and I have lots of extras! Fencing is stained for protection
against the elements. It is around 3 years old. I have enclosed a picture
of what the fencing looks like. I believe it was originally installed by
Fortress Fencing who has done excellent work in our subdivision.

This is more than enough to do a privacy fence along a back yard side. I
bought this however my home owners assocation wouldnt let me put it up.

The lady I bought the fencing from indicated that her whole back yard cost
her $5000 to put up. She didnt like the style her husband picked out and
decided to change it.

I am asking $125.00 for this. However I will consider trading for something
else. Items I would consider a
- working chain saw in excellent condition.
- 19 inch or larger working computer monitor
- working gas weed eater in excellent condition.
- Pentium III computer (not the monitor keyboard or mouse though)
- Nice mountain bicycle.
- Nice large trees delived to my house?

Email me at this address. This is a temporary address I have setup and will
deactivate it in several weeks.

I live in Hillsborough NC near the intersection of I85/I40.

George

Not exactly a posting for Triangle.gardens but maybe close? Sorry.

Old 02-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Buffs Rich

How long is the fence you want to 'vanish' from your yard? i'm looking and
have an area that would benefit from such a fence... can you describe it too