Old 31-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Bill Bunting

Default Wild Strawberries

Does anyone know how to get rid of wild strawberrys in fescue grass without
killing the grass it is mingled with? It seems like overnight this stuff has
popped up over most of my back yard. It is starting to crowd out the grass.

Old 01-06-2003, 01:32 AM
C G

Bill Bunting wrote:

Does anyone know how to get rid of wild strawberrys in fescue grass without
killing the grass it is mingled with? It seems like overnight this stuff has
popped up over most of my back yard. It is starting to crowd out the grass.

Broadleaf herbacide? Check at your local Home Depot, Lowes, or garden
center. There are herbacides which are formulated to kill weeds with
broad leaves, but not grass.

Chuck

Hibernating wild strawberries Martin Magnusson United Kingdom 3 05-04-2006 08:46 PM
Old newspapers can "smother" wild strawberries! Earl Gardening 0 13-01-2005 10:15 PM
ISO....... Viola Freckles and Rant about how "cute" wild strawberries are Purchgdss Gardening 1 14-04-2003 01:32 AM