Old 29-07-2003, 01:14 AM
Frank Tarczynski

Default Mauve/pink bearded iris - photo attached

Elizabeth,

Are you in the area (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill)? If you are I may be
able to pick mine up. I would like to order 2 dozen. Could you tell me
more about the area in which you are growing your Irises?

Thanks,
Itzela

Elizabeth wrote:

Here is a photo for all who are interested.

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
news
Hi all,

I'm dividing my iris and will be posting them for sale on eBay shortly. If
anyone is interested, I'm selling them for $1 each or $10 per dozen plus
$3.95 shipping per dozen. On eBay, I noticed that they range up to $5 for

single rhizome. I'm still trying to locate a good photo but should have

one

shortly. They are medium tall, a mauve/pink color at the tips, going

darker

toward the center, with yellow beards. I have many dozen available. If
wanting some, please send amount wanted and shipping address offline.

Thanks,
E.