Old 22-04-2004, 03:07 AM
Daniel Barton

Default Spring is here, Harry is back!

For us Spring officially started with the return of Harry,
a green tree frog that hangs out on our porch at night and
eats the moths. He's been gone since last fall but is back.
He hangs out on the glass around the door and jumps to
catch moths.

He's called Harry for a reason. My wife was the first to
meet Harry when she walked out on the porch one day and
Harry jumped off the door frame onto her head. My wife
freaked of course but eventually Harry let go and jumped
away, wondering why he didn't get a free ride.

Here's a photo of what Harry looks like:

http://www.themagnolias.co.uk/images...-tree-frog.jpg

Daniel

| |
Old 22-04-2004, 06:05 AM
Kelly Garner

In article ,
Daniel Barton wrote:
For us Spring officially started with the return of Harry,
a green tree frog that hangs out on our porch at night and
eats the moths. He's been gone since last fall but is back.
He hangs out on the glass around the door and jumps to
catch moths.

He's called Harry for a reason. My wife was the first to
meet Harry when she walked out on the porch one day and
Harry jumped off the door frame onto her head. My wife
freaked of course but eventually Harry let go and jumped
away, wondering why he didn't get a free ride.

That's awesome! He's beautiful. Does he help out with bug control?

Cheers
KJ

--
---
"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and
Old 22-04-2004, 04:12 PM
Daniel Barton

Kelly Garner wrote:

That's awesome! He's beautiful. Does he help out with bug control?

Yes, but unfortunately not enough to make a difference. He's
more entertainment than bug control.

Daniel

| |

Harry Lauder,s walki9ng stick Franz Heymann United Kingdom 38 23-12-2003 08:04 PM
World pioneer Thomas Harry does the impossible Anonymous Texas 0 13-11-2003 01:12 PM
World pioneer Thomas Harry does the impossible Anonymous Texas 0 31-10-2003 04:02 AM
Too many little Harry truth Bonsai 0 28-09-2003 02:02 PM
OT Harry Potter OT K30a Ponds 71 10-07-2003 05:32 AM