Old 23-11-2004, 05:46 AM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

Default Mature azaleas, you dig, off Ten Ten

I would rather have more lilies and less azaleas in spring, so I am
offering the mature azalea plants that grow under the tall pines in the
front yard. They are over 10 years old, so bring sharp shovels and strong
backs!

One is that medium sized bright purple, the other two have smaller blooms
the color of a cooked shrimp. All are bigh bushes, but not huge.

Nothging wrong with them, I just need the space.

Transplant them now and they should be well settled and ready to bloom for
you in spring!

Email me off list for info.

Remove "your teeth" to reply! (refers to return address)

laurie (Mother Mastiff)

Old 01-12-2004, 04:53 AM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

I can't remember, did I write down the name of the big pretty plant for you?
It is Cardoon Gigante, it gets huge, its blooms look like artichokes or
giant thistles, and you can buy seeds for it in specialty catalogs, but a
friend who raises them says the seeds are so tough, you need to score the
shells or sand them so they will sprout.

Looking forward to having more of them come spring!

Thanks for taking the azaleas, laurie

. ..