Old 24-11-2004, 12:35 AM
Donna Maroni

Default Landscape Plants of the Southeast

Looks like you are going to have a hard time finding a copy of that
book--probably ought to grab the one at half.com

However, you might consider

Manual of Woody Landscape Plants: Their Identification, Ornamental
Characteristics, Culture, Propagation and Uses
by Michael A. Dirr

One Amazon reader/reviewer compared Landscape Plants of the Southeast and
Dirr's books as follows:

Reviewer: A reader

I took a plant I.D. class several years back and this [Landscape Plants of
the Southeast] was the text for the class. This is one of the first books
I refer to when trying to learn more about a tree or shrub. I think only
Michael Dirr's books surpass it!"

Donna