Old 20-03-2005, 01:56 AM
Jones

Default Untreated boards for raised garden beds

Where can I find untreated lumber for raised garden beds?

Lowe's and Home Depot say they do not carry them.

JJ

Old 20-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Registered User

Location: Durham, NC

You might call Fitch Lumber in Carrboro...they like everything natural down there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones
Where can I find untreated lumber for raised garden beds?

Lowe's and Home Depot say they do not carry them.

JJ
__________________
Kat ~=^..^=~

Old 21-03-2005, 04:28 PM

Jones Wrote:
Where can I find untreated lumber for raised garden beds?

Lowe's and Home Depot say they do not carry them.

JJ

Considering they will rot, why not consider the retaining wall
landscaping blocks instead? I think the ones at Lowes or HD can be
raised a foot or maybe 2 safely. You need the commercial ones to go
higher.

is a garbage address.