Old 24-12-2006, 10:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Cryptostylis leptochila

Also saw quite a few Small Tongue-Orchids (Cryptostylis leptochila) in
flower today, still mostly buds around though.

--
http://rnr.id.au

Attached Thumbnails
Cryptostylis leptochila-cryptostylis_leptochila_balukwillam061224-7100.jpg
Old 24-12-2006, 10:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Lovely set, Reiner. No fires in the area?

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:03:45 +1100, "AusDigi" wrote:

Also saw quite a few Small Tongue-Orchids (Cryptostylis leptochila) in
flower today, still mostly buds around though.

Dave Gillingham
Old 24-12-2006, 10:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks Dave.

No fires around here. I live in the Dandenongs so the closest serious blazes
are over 150km NE from here. Also, its been bucketing down tonight. Two
nights ago we had 20mm and so far tonight we've had 13mm and more to come.
Some of this will be hitting the fires in the Alps soon, looking at the map.

For viewing live rainfall tonight, visit the link below. Most of the fires
are in the northern parts of the map, such as around and to the south of Mt
Buller.
http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR572.shtml

Old 25-12-2006, 07:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Rain! What wonderful news for the firies, and for the property owners in the
region. Hope they get lots more.

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:58:45 +1100, "AusDigi" wrote:

Thanks Dave.

No fires around here. I live in the Dandenongs so the closest serious blazes
are over 150km NE from here. Also, its been bucketing down tonight. Two
nights ago we had 20mm and so far tonight we've had 13mm and more to come.
Some of this will be hitting the fires in the Alps soon, looking at the map.

For viewing live rainfall tonight, visit the link below. Most of the fires
are in the northern parts of the map, such as around and to the south of Mt
Buller.
http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR572.shtml

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
.. .
Lovely set, Reiner. No fires in the area?

Dave Gillingham

Rate This Thread: