Old 04-01-2007, 09:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Only found in America!!!!

What a wonderful group - never seen this anywhere else in the world. For
non USA readers, these women regularly get together to visit gardens,
museums etc and all dress up in red and purple. Magnificent spectacle and a
great way to bond and support each other.

Can't see this catching on in Australia though.

~John

Attached Thumbnails
Only found in America!!!!-red-hat-ladies-abg.jpg
Old 04-01-2007, 09:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Aren't they great? You see them often in my neck of the woods - at concerts,
etc. I'll never be a member, but I can appreciate them nonetheless.

John, we owe you a debt of gratitude for all these wonderful shots!

Diana

Old 05-01-2007, 08:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

John Varigos wrote:
What a wonderful group - never seen this anywhere else in the world. For
non USA readers, these women regularly get together to visit gardens,
museums etc and all dress up in red and purple. Magnificent spectacle and a
great way to bond and support each other.

Can't see this catching on in Australia though.

~John

I do know of a group in Tasmania, so there must be a few in Australia as
well!

Reka

Old 05-01-2007, 09:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hey, John! Next you'll be bringing out that old chestnut about Queensland -
"Ladies & gentlemen, we are about to land in Brisbane. Please set your watches
back one hour, and your calendars back 100 years".

"Reka" wrote in message
John Varigos wrote:
What a wonderful group - never seen this anywhere else in the world. For
non USA readers, these women regularly get together to visit gardens,
museums etc and all dress up in red and purple. Magnificent spectacle
and a great way to bond and support each other.

Can't see this catching on in Australia though.

~John

I do know of a group in Tasmania, so there must be a few in Australia as
well!

Reka

Dave Gillingham
Old 05-01-2007, 10:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Dave you said it! No, I like the New Zealand one - 2 hours ahead of us but
10 years behind us.

At least WA saw the light (on daylight saving) - (pardon the pun)

Cheers

John

wrote:

At the risk of alienating any Tasmanians reading this group, they are a
bit
strange down there ;-)
~John

"Reka" wrote in message
t...
John Varigos wrote:
What a wonderful group - never seen this anywhere else in the world.
For
non USA readers, these women regularly get together to visit gardens,
museums etc and all dress up in red and purple. Magnificent spectacle
and a great way to bond and support each other.

Can't see this catching on in Australia though.

~John
I do know of a group in Tasmania, so there must be a few in Australia as
well!

Reka

Dave Gillingham

Rate This Thread: