Old 20-03-2003, 07:32 PM
bloodyank

Default WHY AMERICA IS GOING POSTAL

(boowa) wrote in message . com...
When people around the world are desperate and hopeless and suicidal
they go into their bedrooms and close the door and kill themselves.
When Americans are in the same situation they go outside and try to
take as many people with them.
America is now in the same situation of feeling ostracized and hated
and cornered by the world.With international travel and global
communications Americans are finding out what their reputations are
and what is said about Americans around the world.They are made to
feel unwelcome and unwanted in every country and made to feel
embarassed and ashamed to hear what one hears about Americans in every
country one travels to.People around the world will never think of
visiting America thinking one would just get shot.Satellites and the
internet send what the international community says about America and
Americans into American living rooms today much to the dismay of the
American media which the world always knew were pathological liars.
The world's most hated country with the world's most despised and
ridiculed people is now striking back at the world and is the new
Fourth Reich bent on invading and destroying.America which has been
crumbling socially for decades with all its social problems of
violence,crime,illiteracy,etc.,is going to try to punish the world for
thinking it is a barbaric degenerate dying Rome with its bread and
circuses culture.
The world's shortest and most violent and shameful history on earth is
leading to the fastest decline of any empire in world history,and if
it is going to be hated by the world,it will go outside into the world
with a high capacity semi-auto and take as many people and countries
with it.
Unfortunately as with mass killers and disgruntled Postal workers,they
may take out a few,but the whole world will become a SWAT team.Suicide
by cop.

grand theft auto-baghdad is due out soon.
and you are too kind as to what the world really thinks of yanks.
Old 21-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Jessica

People around the world will never think of
visiting America thinking one would just get shot.

Yes, that's why the Mayor of London
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2235127.stm) feels safer in New York.
Thats why we have immigrants arriving daily to make better lives here.

America which has been
crumbling socially for decades with all its social problems of
violence,crime,illiteracy,etc.,

We must be the only country in the world that has problems like violence and
crime. Illiteracy? And this drivel you wrote is literate?

The world's shortest and most violent and shameful history on earth is
leading to the fastest decline of any empire in world history,and if
it is going to be hated by the world.

Most violent and shameful history, yes of course. After all, it was us
war-mongering American's who started two World Wars.

Old 21-03-2003, 12:08 PM
postman

They need to be stopped. The problem is that Americans of good conscience
are in a minority and will never call the shots. I just hope the coalition
of the unwilling stands up to the bully and brings it all to a head. I would
prefer to die than live like an American.

Old 21-03-2003, 07:44 PM
badguy

Then please seek your nearest bridge and jump///

Old 22-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Bob

postman wrote:

They need to be stopped. The problem is that Americans of good conscience
are in a minority and will never call the shots. I just hope the coalition
of the unwilling stands up to the bully and brings it all to a head. I would
prefer to die than live like an American.

We would also prefer that you die rather than try to be an American.
If you did die, both America and Australia would benefit.
Bob

Old 22-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Bob

simy1 wrote:

..

"Jessica" wrote in message

[...]

Since you added nothing to this, what was your point in posting it?
Bob