Old 01-03-2007, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default A dull day afternoon!

It was a dull day but had the urge to take some pics.

C. Illegible tag _ _ _ 'Consuelo' also she was a little squished.
Attached Thumbnails
A dull day afternoon!-c-illegible-tagconsuelo-375-a100317.jpg
Old 02-03-2007, 12:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Sorry about the dull day, but it did produce the normal great photos by you

Roy

Old 02-03-2007, 01:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Could this be it? Lc Fancy Petite 'Consuelo'
award description: Six flowers on four inflorescences; sepals and petals
ivory white, slightly cupped from C. luteola parent; lip yellow centrally,
blotched medium lavender distally, lined medium lavender around column;
column white; substance medium; texture crystalline.

K Barrett

news

Old 02-03-2007, 01:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Lc Fancy Petitie is Lc Stephen Oliver Fouraker x L luteola.... Some how I
think you are right that its a straight Cattleya cross...not an LC
cross...Idunno, what do you think?

Old 02-03-2007, 04:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Why thank you Roy, always nice to hear from you. I really should learn how
to adjust the camera manually but it seems like
a whole new learning curve to me.
Cheers Wendy
news

Old 02-03-2007, 07:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Not only that but had I read farther into the description I'd have seen a
mention of a color in the lip! Duh! No color in yours! [shakes head] I
don't know *what* I was thinking, LOL!

Old 02-03-2007, 03:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Never mind that, I am still stuck on your "Canteloupe". Was going to ask
you to post it again as a colour test with the Subject.........
What color do you see?
Cheers Wendy

. ..

Old 03-03-2007, 02:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Many APOLOGIES!!! was A dull day afternoon!

WOW! Stop the presses! I went back top post the picture again and its *IS*
yellow in the photo.

But in real life its orange.

Funny I didn't notice it before.

Many apologies to Wendy!! (blush) YOu're NOT crazy!

K Barrett

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Never mind that, I am still stuck on your "Canteloupe". Was going to ask
you to post it again as a colour test with the Subject.........
What color do you see?
Cheers Wendy

. ..

"Wendy7" wrote in message
It was a dull day but had the urge to take some pics.

C. Illegible tag _ _ _ 'Consuelo' also she was a little squished.

Attached Thumbnails
A dull day afternoon!-dsc00083.jpg
Old 03-03-2007, 03:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

No worries Kathy. Cheers Wendy

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Never mind that, I am still stuck on your "Canteloupe". Was going to ask
you to post it again as a colour test with the Subject.........
What color do you see?
Cheers Wendy

. ..

"Wendy7" wrote in message
It was a dull day but had the urge to take some pics.

C. Illegible tag _ _ _ 'Consuelo' also she was a little squished.

Rate This Thread: