Old 16-04-2007, 06:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Brisbane Forest Park - Liparis swenssonii - 2 photos - 2 files [1/1]

The Liparis swenssonii are in peak flowering season at the moment. The
flower stems are about 25cm tall with numerous flowers about 10mm
across. This is probably not the most spectacular orchid ever, but is
still interesting.

Graham Corbin

Old 19-04-2007, 11:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Ditto!

I have even e-mailed you directly with no response. Good to see you back.

How is fatherhood treating you?

Cheers

John

.. .

Old 20-04-2007, 01:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

Ive been wishing I was here but I have had a LOT of probs with getting the
net on ( and affording to be able to commit to the duration of the plan... )

But I am back now and happy to be here.

Was there anything in particular you were chasing when you emailed me
John???

Kye.

om...

Old 21-04-2007, 08:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Nothing in particular, Kye.

Just checking to see how you were as you hadn't posted for some time. Last
time we heard from you the baby was imminent!

Cheers

John

news

"Kye" wrote in message
And when they say onslaught, they mean a downright deluge of posts....

Kye.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
These are fascinating, Graham. Please don't lurk anymore! And don't be
fooled - we are not *quiet*, but just resting for the next onslaught!

Diana

"Graham Corbin" wrote in message
. net...
The Liparis swenssonii are in peak flowering season at the moment.
The
flower stems are about 25cm tall with numerous flowers about 10mm
across. This is probably not the most spectacular orchid ever, but is
still interesting.

Graham Corbin

Rate This Thread: