Old 29-07-2007, 04:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Trichopilia comparison

Here we have T.Warsaw Rose and T.marginata 'Dark Beauty', both blooming
in the GH today. Side by side and the same distance from the lens for
comparison purposes. The marginata is a 5" flower; I haven't measured
the Warsaw Rose yet. The marginata has flowered four times in the past
six months and is actually even darker - I just can't seem to ever get
the darkness right in the pic.

Attached Thumbnails
Trichopilia comparison-warsawmarginatadarkbeautycompare.jpg