Old 07-08-2007, 12:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Lady of the Night

Brassavola nodosa in full bloom.

-Mariana

Attached Thumbnails
Lady of the Night-orchids-006a.jpg
Old 07-08-2007, 01:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Mariana! How are you?

Diana

Old 07-08-2007, 02:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I'm well, keeping busy with my vegetable garden after last year's disastrous
endeavor at planting my garden under two Black Walnut trees.

The orchids are growing lots of green growth, but this one is one of two
that has flowered for me this year . It's exasperating to say the least.
Though not an expert in orchid growing, I certainly know the conditions that
the one's I own require. Unfortunately it's just not working this year the
orchids appear to be on strike. They're not sick (other than two Phals that
accidentally suffered a sun burn, but survived quite fantastically and
produced two new leaves since then), they're just not producing.

I'll wait another year, another couple of growing seasons and see what
happens.

I missed you guys. How are you?

-Mariana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Mariana! How are you?

Diana

Old 07-08-2007, 06:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hey Lady, Lovely photo & flowers.
Cheers Wendy

Old 07-08-2007, 07:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I'm good. I think most of the group is doing well, and we have new members,
too. Keeps us on our toes!

Diana

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
Brassavola nodosa in full bloom.