Old 12-08-2007, 11:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Corysanthes sp. aff. diemenica

Just an ordinary Veined Helmet Orchid, Corysanthes sp. aff. diemenica (syn.
Corybas diemenicus). Orchids are starting to pop out all over the place,
hopefully I can post some decent photos this spring, unlike this one. I
haven't worked out how to take good photos of them yet, with their dark
flowers and their dark background and their small flowers and their short
stalks...

--
http://rnr.id.au

Attached Thumbnails
Corysanthes sp. aff. diemenica-corysanthes_diemenica_kallista070812-8819b.jpg

Old 12-08-2007, 01:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

thanks John. You mean the borders? They take up 4KB extra in the file so I
usually don't do them to save room but I see people often post over 200K
images these days so 4K on my little images won't matter much. It takes a
bit of time so I only do it on worthwhile images, stuff that I might post
elsewhere and not just on my site.

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Nice shot Reiner. I see you are going a bit up market with your postings.
Nice touch.

Rate This Thread: