Old 15-01-2008, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Intruder in the Phals

These guys can make a racket, especially in spring. I wonder why? ;)

Attached Thumbnails
Intruder in the Phals-intruder-phals.jpg
Old 16-01-2008, 06:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Even your frogs are pretty, neat & tidy! *g* Cheers Wendy
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
These guys can make a racket, especially in spring. I wonder why? ;)

Old 17-01-2008, 07:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Cool frog! Does it have a name?

Diana ;o)

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Even your frogs are pretty, neat & tidy! *g* Cheers Wendy
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
These guys can make a racket, especially in spring. I wonder why? ;)

Old 17-01-2008, 11:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

George is just a common tree frog. We don't have many slugs, snails, etc.
The only other moving thing(s) are the anoles, lizards or chameleons some
people incorrectly call them. They multiple in our greenhouse as we have
them of all sizes from just a couple of inches, including the tail, on up to
the big males at 7-8" that run around challenging each other by puffing up
the red throat pouch. I think George has a friend around too but I haven't
seen her.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Cool frog! Does it have a name?

Diana ;o)

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Even your frogs are pretty, neat & tidy! *g* Cheers Wendy
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
These guys can make a racket, especially in spring. I wonder why? ;)

Old 18-01-2008, 02:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

That's funny. We call the egrets "George". Anoles are common and welcome;
Casper the Wonder Cat plays with them and never hurts them. (Go figure.)

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Even your frogs are pretty, neat & tidy! *g* Cheers Wendy
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
These guys can make a racket, especially in spring. I wonder why? ;)

Old 19-01-2008, 09:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

In article ,
"V_coerulea" wrote:

These guys can make a racket, especially in spring. I wonder why? ;)

begin 666 Intruder in the Phals.jpg
[Image]

end

awww cute.

and fabulous photos!

--j_a
Old 20-01-2008, 01:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
These guys can make a racket, especially in spring. I wonder why? ;)

I get them in my sunroom...........

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Intruder gardenjim Gardening 1 05-07-2010 06:15 PM
Cymbidium intruder - Cym. invader (Small).JPG [01/01] Chris Savas Orchid Photos 3 04-01-2009 12:54 AM
Our Salix seems to have an intruder! tom&barbara United Kingdom 1 16-09-2006 01:44 PM
Intruder unfriendly plant supports Jim W United Kingdom 10 23-07-2003 11:32 PM
mini phals rajiv Orchids 18 18-02-2003 03:39 AM