Old 15-03-2008, 02:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Also because it's a little slow...

Anacheilium baculus (acquired when it was still called Encyclia pentotis)

Attached Thumbnails
Also because it's a little slow...-anacheilium_baculus.jpg
Old 15-03-2008, 02:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Interesting that they changed the entire name and not just the genus.
Baculus must have been older.

Old 15-03-2008, 04:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:49:12 GMT, "Ray B"
wrote:

Anacheilium baculus (acquired when it was still called Encyclia pentotis)

Ray that is just gorgeous.

Dave
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"

W79° 47' 6.85"

WA4EMR
Old 15-03-2008, 05:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks, Dave.

Yeah, I really like that photo. I had a large blow-up printed on canvas,
and it's framed in my home.

news

Old 16-03-2008, 05:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Ray, that's lovely. Are you perchance trying for some reverse conversion ;-)

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:49:12 GMT, "Ray B" wrote:

Anacheilium baculus (acquired when it was still called Encyclia pentotis)

Dave Gillingham
Old 16-03-2008, 07:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Its a beautiful species Ray. Unfortunately photos cannot capture the
perfume. I can smell mine from at least 15 meters away when it is in full
bloom.

~John

Old 16-03-2008, 12:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

True enough, John!

One time I had 12 'bulbs blooming at once, and when you opened the GH door,
it almost knocked you down!

"Ray B" wrote in message
Anacheilium baculus (acquired when it was still called Encyclia pentotis)

Rate This Thread: