Old 27-05-2008, 11:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Ascda. Puihima

When I purchased this plant in early February, the flowers were almost
white. It has bloomed twice since then, and each time the flowers are more
violet.

Go figure!

Diana

Attached Thumbnails
Ascda. Puihima-ascda-puihma.jpg

Old 28-05-2008, 08:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks, Wendy. Kath, I purchased this at a show in Feb. No way to check
these things at a time like that. It must be an unregistered cross. The
spelling is what was on the tag, exactly. I do have the vendor's name, and I
guess I ought to contact her. But if it ain't registered, well, it ain't.

Diana

Old 30-05-2008, 01:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Reason why i asked about this one is because usually flowers open and
get lighter, not darker, either as the flower ages or as the plant
matures... so I wondered what was in its background...

Anyway, thanks Diana! You're a pal for researching this for me. Above
and beyond the call of duty.

Diana Kulaga wrote:
I'll contact the vendor. She's local here. She did have more than one of
these at the time.

Diana

. ..

Old 30-05-2008, 01:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Sweetheart, it's for me as well. You have me back on my toes, and I thank
you for the push.

Diana

. ..

Diana Kulaga wrote:
I'll contact the vendor. She's local here. She did have more than one of
these at the time.

Diana

. ..

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Absolutely lovely!
Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
When I purchased this plant in early February, the flowers were
almost white. It has bloomed twice since then, and each time the
flowers are more violet.

Go figure!

Diana

Rate This Thread: