Old 10-11-2005, 06:26 PM
charles VanDyke

Default CFL used with HPS

There is an article (http://www.simplyhydro.com/article_6-6.htm) that
reviews high performance lighting. Under the section "Horticulture
Applications" it seems to conclude that while CF Lights alone are not ideal
replacements for HID lighting,their use in conjunction with HPS lamps
produce an enhanced lighting system.

Charles VanDyke
Old 10-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Ray

I can buy that conclusion if I was going to use them as my exclusive light
source for all of my plants, but I can tell you for sure that my seedlings
really like my CFL!

HPS or M Halide? TS Orchids 4 30-07-2003 06:02 AM
Hepatica Nobilis (HPS) Barry & Iris McCanna United Kingdom 2 24-05-2003 05:09 PM
FS: hps lights [email protected] Gardening 0 04-04-2003 12:32 AM
Hydrofarm 430W Growlight HPS (High Pressure Sodium) Massachusetts Ken Koellner Orchids 0 22-02-2003 06:03 PM
Safe disposal of defunct HPS lamps? Jonathan Sachs Gardening 0 08-02-2003 05:43 PM