Old 06-01-2006, 06:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny

Default Kenni Judd: your email thinks I am a spammer

I just sent out a message to our orchid society members, and got a bounce
with this reason:
- MAIL REFUSED - IP (205.152.59.69) is in RBL black list
spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net

Of course I don't have a fixed IP address with my DSL account, guess a
previous person using this IP was a spammer.

-danny

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Al,

I figured it was SpamArrest that caused you the grief. They don't have a
good reputation.

*sigh*

-Eric
"Al" wrote in message
Just more proof that I may be slightly off kilter and that everything I
say is suspect.

Old 07-01-2006, 04:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Eric Hunt

Danny,

It's not your personal IP - it's your entire ISP being blocked!

Believe me, the mail administrators at your ISP are working on it. It will
go away in a day or two.

I always send my ISP's admins an email notifying them of a new blacklisting
and they've always been on top of it prior to my email. It couldn't hurt for
you to do the same.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Old 07-01-2006, 01:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
dusty

Just be glad you don't have Yahoo for an email client. They make you jump
through their PITA anti-spam hoops every time you send 3 or 4 emails in a
row. Next to the heavily censored newsgroups. It is the worst option that
came with my DSL provider. Thank goodness for Hotmail and Gmail

Grow well and bloom magnificently
dusty

Marty Wallace email [email protected], [email protected] wastes anastonishing amount of time staking/harassing people by phone & email FROMverve energy Muja Power Station and [email protected] Australia 0 19-02-2008 08:42 PM
Marty Wallace email [email protected], [email protected] wastes anastonishing amount of time staking/harassing peopleby phone & email FROM verveenergy Options PGSASSOC Australia 0 19-02-2008 03:47 PM
Ping Kenni Diana Kulaga[_3_] Orchids 1 03-10-2007 11:11 PM
email extractor , site , solutions , email based marketing , email marketing solution , email extractor , newsletter software , mass email , e-mail marketing , email marketing solutions , bulk email software , web advertising , email marketing , mark Nuclear Incorporation. www.nuclear-inc.com United Kingdom 0 05-04-2007 09:36 PM
KENNI JUDD TO SPEAK AT NAPLES O.S. TONIGHT 5/4/06 Bill Orchids 0 04-05-2006 06:03 PM