Old 15-02-2006, 01:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
FlowerPower

Default Best ways of displaying orchids in tropics?

Hello,

This is my first time ever posting to usenet, so please be gentle...

I am hoping that members of this group might be able to inspire (or
direct me to) interesting ways of displaying my orchids, either in
small clusters or in the hundreds. I have been cultivating orchids
from around the world for about 20 years now and live most of the time
in central africa, but frequently visit latin america and south east
asia to visit friends and (of course) retrieve additional genera.

That being said, i would love to read (or see photos) of what any of
you might have for interesting outdoor display suggestions.

Additionally, if any of you live in tropical climates i would love to
be able to exchange tips and tricks.

Many thanks for your time and thought and happy growing!!