Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-02-2006, 08:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Default A Small Favor........

All,

Here is Port St. Lucie, we are preparing for our annual show. Part of that
is publicity. Scripps Newspapers has a site called yourhub.com, where anyone
can post "stories" with pictures. We're trying to get our notice into their
print edition. As part of that effort, I posted a blurb (my third one) to
the site.

After I sent them, at their request, a passell of orchid photos, they came
back and said they wanted "people with orchids" in a picture. Yesterday was
rainy, dank, windy and generally lousy, but I rounded up some members for a
photo and submitted a new article.

From what I can tell, the more hits an article gets, the better the chances
of getting into that print edition. Bottom line: would you click on the link
below? You don't need to post a comment or log in. Just hit it. And please
ignore the awful photo of five wet and bedraggled OS members!

http://tc.yourhub.com/Story.aspx?contentid=57051

Thanks, pals! Also posted to abpo........

Diana

A favor Gene Schurg[_2_] Orchids 8 09-06-2008 07:40 PM
May I ask a favor please ? Claude Gagne Orchids 3 10-09-2006 04:21 PM
Newbie question: Small filter for small pond? angel toledo Ponds 4 22-04-2005 05:18 PM
Asking a Favor Iris Cohen Plant Science 7 08-10-2004 08:24 AM