Old 18-02-2003, 08:51 AM
Jonathan Phua

Default Paphs in Vietnam, where to buy(markets)?

Hi,
My dad will be going to vietnam on a business trip soon. He said he could
buy a few plants for me. Is there any local market that sells paph
delenatii, vietnamense or other paphs? Are these places accesible? If not,
are there any easily accesible nurseries that sells those paphs for a
reasonable price? Pls reply ASAP as my dad will be going there soon. And
what are the prices of those plants? I would really like to have the
delenatii and vietnamense.

God's Grace
Jonathan Phua

Old 20-02-2003, 11:03 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Jon's in Singapore, so maybe he can... (Although it sounds like he's
setting his Dad up for some jail time...tee-hee...what a joker)

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

Jonathan Phua wrote:
Hi,
My dad will be going to vietnam on a business trip soon. He said he

could
buy a few plants for me. Is there any local market that sells paph
delenatii, vietnamense or other paphs? Are these places accesible? If

not,
are there any easily accesible nurseries that sells those paphs for a
reasonable price? Pls reply ASAP as my dad will be going there soon.

And
what are the prices of those plants? I would really like to have the
delenatii and vietnamense.

God's Grace
Jonathan Phua

New orchids in VietNam Wendy7 Orchid Photos 5 29-09-2007 12:59 PM
Buy paphs in Asia Dicky Orchids 1 01-06-2004 02:20 PM
BLAST FISHING IN VIETNAM jbjunior sci.agriculture 0 16-05-2003 08:56 PM
Farmers Markets? Darby Wiggins Gardening 0 07-04-2003 08:08 PM
Timber markets K Davies alt.forestry 0 29-09-2002 11:34 PM