Old 12-12-2006, 09:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Cleary's 3336 Concentration?

For all those who have been kind enough to weigh in on my plant problem, and
anyone else who knows this product, what concentration would you use for our
purposes?

I rec'd. the product this afternoon. The instructions give a range of ounces
per hundred gallons of water. That range is pretty big. Of course I can
divide, but I want to know just what the final amount per gallon ought to
be. It appears that this product is very concentrated, so I'll need to make
some adjustments to accomodate the equipment we have (hose end bottle,
e.g.).

Thanks again.

Diana

Old 12-12-2006, 10:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Assuming you've got the 50%WP, the label says 8- to 20 ounces per 100
gallons 0.48- to 1.2 teaspoons per gallon). I have always heard of folks
using 1 tsp/gallon, but I might start with about 3/4.

Old 13-12-2006, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Thanks, guys. Okay, orchids: here come the big guns!

Diana

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
Diana,

I use my current jug at one teaspoon per gallon (16.7 oz per 100 gal).
The jug is in flowable form as compared to the power form. Check to see
if this rate is consistent with your label. They change concentration
rates when you least expect it.

Pat

Old 13-12-2006, 02:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Unfortunately, every now and then one needs to pull them out.

I'm about to give the Merit a workout....

[...]

Cleary's 3336, again....... Diana Kulaga Orchids 11 27-12-2006 10:30 PM
Dip N Grow concentration? Rez Roses 0 20-04-2004 03:05 PM
need advice on Cleary's 3336 F for Blackspot JAC Roses 1 10-04-2003 09:46 PM