Old 24-02-2008, 02:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Orchid Show! Wendy, Invitation..

Shameless hype for our local show!

The Port St. Lucie Orchid Society will hold our 15th annual show March 7th
thru March 9th at the Port St. Lucie Community Center, 2195 SE Airoso Blvd,
Port St. Lucie, FL.

Come one, come all, and if you're from out of the area the drinks are on
Frank & me. *Out of the area* means *out of the area*, gang!

Wendy, I'm still waiting to see you! What was your favorite wine again?

Diana

Old 24-02-2008, 04:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Shameless hype for our local show!

The Port St. Lucie Orchid Society will hold our 15th annual show March 7th
thru March 9th at the Port St. Lucie Community Center, 2195 SE Airoso
Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL.

Come one, come all, and if you're from out of the area the drinks are on
Frank & me. *Out of the area* means *out of the area*, gang!

Wendy, I'm still waiting to see you! What was your favorite wine again?

Diana

Mine's "IwannagotoHawaii". Oh. You didn't mean 'whine'.

K Barrett

Old 24-02-2008, 05:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

That's funny, Kath. I was auctioneering one day and up came an Apple
Blossom. It was getting on towards the end, and the first thing that popped
out of my mouth was "Iwanagara Happy Hour!".

Diana

. ..

Old 24-02-2008, 08:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Shameless hype for our local show!

The Port St. Lucie Orchid Society will hold our 15th annual show March 7th
thru March 9th at the Port St. Lucie Community Center, 2195 SE Airoso
Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL.

Come one, come all, and if you're from out of the area the drinks are on
Frank & me. *Out of the area* means *out of the area*, gang!

Wendy, I'm still waiting to see you! What was your favorite wine again?

Diana

How about something S.African like Ernie Els Red Blend 2004 ! *G*
Thanks for the invite. One of these years.
Cheers Wendy